For whom is the LRB Program intended
This program is designed for monks, nuns and lay people in positions of leadership or management in monastic communities worldwide:
- abbots and abbesses, priors and prioresses, sub-priors and sub-prioresses
- procurators, cellerars and bursars
- monks and nuns running activities, institutions (schools, hospitals etc…) or in any position requiring managerial competences.
To enroll in this program candidates are required to possess:
- some experience in a position of responsibility
- a recognized degree or a form of professional qualification
- sufficient working knowledge of English.